The list mentioned in the video is also brought here for ease of use:
create the following 10 balloon dogs (attitudes list):
3. The Balloon is heavy
4. The Balloon is very light and helium based
7. The Balloon Stinks
8. The Balloon is precious (may be Chrome)
9. You are a spy
10. Chose an emotion not done yet!
Make a 3-5 balloon model but add slapstick (popped, hit yourself etc, and react).
Summary: create a 3-5 balloon sculpture and make it behind your back or blind folded.
In short: create a sculpture to music.
In short: Storytelling with balloons and no words.
inflate a balloon
pop it when start twisting
it gets worse
start to cry
search for tissue
you find a balloon in your pocket
change from happy to sad from each pump
In short: upsize a simple balloon model. Do three versions: 260, 3×0, 6xx.
Your body language should emphasize size.
In short: 5 impressions with a 260 balloon. 5 impressions with a 5 inch round. 5 impressions with a heart!
In short: tell a story with three balloons using impressions. Make a balloon figure that is connected with the story.
In short: balance a 260 on your finger, elbow, nose, knee and one more body part
In short: make a volunteer twist for you a simple balloon. You need to explain in words only.
In short: color change an 11 inch balloon. Bonus point: if you manage to make it interesting with something that falls after the pop like confetti or anything else.
In short: create a character change!
Create a sculpture that portrays
- Fear → feeling of being afraid
- Anger → feeling angry. A stronger word for anger is rage
- Sadness → feeling sad. Other words are sorrow, grief (a stronger feeling, for example when someone has died)
- Joy → feeling happy. Other words are happiness, gladness
- Disgust → feeling something is wrong or nasty
- Surprise → being unprepared for something
- Trust → a positive emotion; admiration is stronger; acceptance is weaker.
- Anticipation → in the sense of looking forward positively to something which is going to happen. Expectation is more neutral.
Two BA games:
use only your left hand and make a sculpture with your partner.
Instruct your partner in words only how to make a XXX design made out of 3 balloons while being blindfolded (the twister is not blindfolded. just the instructor)
one balloon is added by each BA to create a huge hat. Every tenth BA has to pop one balloon instead of adding one.