Having a practice routine is an absolute must have for any beginner. You are an aspiring entertainer and you want to become a well-paid balloon artist, then you know the importance of practice and perseverance.
Today, Zivi Kivi will share with you an easy to follow 5 step practice routine that will immediately help you become more fluent and confident in your skills. You will be able to enhance your creativity through games with balloon buddies, so that you can apply it to your day to day balloon work and start getting paid more.
And that is not all. Enrol in Balloon Artist Practice Sessions and learn how to make a balloon frame in 90 minutes and how to be the star of the dance floor, PLUS learn the ultimate baby centrepiece and wow your clients every time.
General Course Outcomes
You will easily learn how to:
1. Get the dance floor experiences blueprint
2. Learn the ultimate baby centrepiece
3. Master how to enhance creativity through games with balloon friends
4. Make a balloon frame in 90 minutes
5. Immediately improve your balloon skills